Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Tea Party

No, not that Tea Party-- this is the tea party that Audrey Pearl had with her new table and chairs that she got from her G and Pa and the talking tea set that she got from her great-grandparents for Christmas.  She's becoming such a proper young lady!  I also have to mention that she got a talking purse containing lipstick, a mirror, keys and money--all of the essentials.  My mom definitely got the girly girl indoctrination started when she visited over the holidays.  She also worked on teaching her 'Ta-da!', an apparently necessary
phrase for all little girls.   Never has instilling gender stereotypes at such a tender age been so adorable:

Would you care for a petit four?

What lovely manners you have Audrey Pearl!
 Always remember to say Please and Thank You!

Nice!!  Elbows are off the table!

Absolutely delightful!

3 comments:

  1. haha, she is the cutest little girly girl. (i can't tell you how many cars and trucks max has already received.) she's got the best mischievous grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could come have a tea party with you! I took the girls to High tea this fall. We had great fun. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness yes, that IS a mischievous grin! I just finished my evening cup of tea so I will expect to join Ms AP for high tea and crumpets on the next visit:) That little brownie square looks especially yummy!

    love Lindsay M.

    ReplyDelete