Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Music Break

Brian here. Ashley took some awesome photos not too long ago, and I just wanted to share this one.


For whatever reason, this picture cracks me up completely. I really want to photoshop in a martini glass, or tip jar, or something.

Anyway, Audrey's demeanor here got me thinking about piano songs, and for whatever reason, this one was the first one that came to mind. Rolf was a virtuoso...;)


I'm pretty sure Eric and I know every word to this song still today. Funny how stuff like this just stays buried in your subconscious for decades, then comes bubbling to the surface on a whim...Muppet-induced levity never killed anyone...

Just going to be a quick update tonight. Audrey is getting over her cold, but Grandpa Greg and Grandma Judy have volunteered to take her to the doctor with me tomorrow.

Also, I know some of you have been clamoring for some videos, I will sit down and try and hammer some out this weekend. No promises, but this procrastination has been too much on our part. Thanks as always for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Dude! I didn't even look at the video and this came to mind. That photo is priceless! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait. I thought it was over the rainbow. Or that god awful song we had to sing in sign language, "you've got a friend." =)
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot with the new glasses, too.
    Cynthia M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! She's so sophisticated:) Can't wait to see some video!

    Lindsay M.

    ReplyDelete