Brian here. I drew the short straw and am on late-night insomniac baby duty for the foreseeable future, so I figured I'd bang out an update while Audrey struggles to get herself to fall asleep next to me in her bassinet. All this is much better than sitting thru what appears to be a season 1 re-run of Seinfeld on TBS, which is airing now that baseball has ended for the night.
But I digress. We have been using a few meds for 3 days now to treat her skin issues, and they are working wonders. Her forehead, which 4 days ago was an oozy, flaking heartbreaker has completely cleared up, and we couldn't be happier. She still has a series of red bumps on her cheeks and neckline, but those will probably only take a bit more time until they are gone as well.
A lot of credit goes out to the fine folks of Rady Children's Hospital pediatric dermatology, plus the friends and family that have stopped by to lend a hand with her quotidian treatments.
Anyway, we have a big weekend of nothing planned; Ashley is very excited to get into the yard and start up the landscaping. Miss Audrey has since fallen asleep, so I'll probably follow her shortly. Thanks for reading...
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment