Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Audrey's 'Frame'work

Here are some pics of Audrey modeling some of our baby glasses frame options:

Although kind of chic, these didn't look very comfy.

Although I'm a big fan of Jackie O, these glasses had to go.


And the winner is....
These are her glasses in yes, Pink Pearl. So comfy, so precious.
We'll get her lenses in next week and then she'll be wearing them all of the time. And no, she didn't fuss a bit over the strap.

3 comments:

  1. She looks so mature! ha! That's quite a feat for a 4 month old. =)

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the choices.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute baby! When my kids were little they didn't have such nice flexible plastic frames for babies. My dtr's first pair were your typical metal frames. But very cute still. For me the best moment was when Heidi made eye contact with me from across the room after she got her glasses. I cried.

    ReplyDelete